Pagina's

maandag 15 oktober 2012

New portrait and some digital scrapbooking

I finished this portrait of my daughter Danique already a week ago but wasn't 100% satisfied. Somehow, just like with the previous portraits of my kids, something was missing...I got some advise from people who know how to draw on a forum I've started visiting more and more. I followed their advise and made some corrections to my drawing. Now I'm 99% satisfied!
This is the picture I used as an example:

And this was my drawing before I did the corrections:
And my drawing, after the corrections:

I did some digital scrapbooking last week. Simply, because I felt like doing this! I haven't done any scrapbooking (traditional or digital) for a long time but when I saw this scrapkit I really had to play with it.
I used a template as a base for my layout.
Template: My cookbook by Damayanti Studio
Scrapkit: Just a teenager by Damayanti Studio

It seems like I like too much crafty things at the moment....Working in several journals (collage, daily, Sketchbookproject), drawing portraits (in graphite and anxious to start with colorpencils again..) and now I have a small virus which makes me want to do digital scrapbooking again...
So much to do, so little time! Help me! (lol)
TFL!
Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Manon zei

wow jij bent goed in tekenen zeg! en gaaf zeg ziet die pagina eronder uit!
Ik ga je volgen. Groetjes Manon

Riikka Kovasin zei

Portrait is gorgeous and that scrapbook page looks like so much fun! Wishing you a 25 hour day :D

Lena zei

Een dag met meer uren staat ook hoog op mijn verlanglijstje Sandra!!! Misschien iets voor Sinterklaas...? :)
Ondanks dat je zo weinig tijd hebt, heb je wel weer prachtige dingen gemaakt!! Tekening en digi scrap zijn beiden geweldig!!