Pagina's

zaterdag 28 april 2012

Thoughts of Today...plus video!

Last week this piece of art came out of my hands...and it makes me so happy!!! You already know I love to work with bright colors...Well, look at this:

Size: 40x30cm

And some details: 


And the best part of it....I captured it all on video!
Of course, I skipped a lot of cutting, puzzling, glueing and doodling and fast forwarded the rest, because I didn't want it to be a tutorial but a colorful inspiration. And for all of you who are having the grey and rainy weather we're having here in the Netherlands at the moment...I hope this video brings you a little sunshine and rainbows! 

TFL!
Sandra

10 opmerkingen:

lisa_crofts zei

Another awesome video. Thanks xxx

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) zei

Wauw... wat cool! Echt een beeldschone collage en achtergrond! xoxo

RenatevanRooijen zei

Prachtige collage, en erg goed om te zien hoe je het maakt. Dit komt zeker ten goede aan de inspiratie! Heel erg bedankt.

Marit zei

Heerlijk, de collage in vrolijke kleuren te zien ontstaan op zo'n grauwe en regenachtige dag!

Unknown zei

Het is weer een geweldige pagina die je hebt gemaakt. Mooie kleuren de de collage is weer super.
Dank je wel voor deze video.

Micki zei

Enjoyed watching the process of this page come to life. Thanks for sharing.

HegeT zei

Hi.
By chance I came across your blog and have been totally hooked ....
You make such wonderful art journal pages, with the freshest colors and the most fun scene.
The videos you make are worth gold. They give lots of inspiration and creativity.
My "career" in art journal is short .... I have just started, for about a week ago .... I get lots of great tips and ideas of the great things you are creating.

big hug from
HegeT

Scrappiness zei

wauw sandra, wat supergaaf om te zien hoe dit nou tot stand is gekomen. Leuke trucjes geleerd :)
En een prachtig eindresultaat!

Inge Kolstee zei

Wat een prachtige collage zeg en super leuk om te zien hoe je hem gemaakt hebt.

Glenda zei

Pinterest to Tumblr to Flickr led me to your blog and I just love all of your art. The video is super inspiring, I really want to go and play with my journals right now!

Thank you so much for sharing your art with the world!

Glenda