Pagina's

donderdag 27 oktober 2011

Metal art and a new page

In my previous blogpost I wrote about the fact that I had a great idea for the cover of my Grids circle journal.
Well, here it is:


Inspired by this YouTube video:

I bought some metal tape in the hardware store and created the cover on a piece of a cereal box.
I didn't have all those great tools unfortunately but I used the corner of an old creditcard, the back of a small paintbrush and my eyelet setter instead.
It was fun doing this and I really want to make some more metal art. How about some ATC's?

I also received another page..a double sided artwork!...for my grid CJ:
From Elvy:


Love it! Thanks, Elvy!

And last but not least, a new page in my Inspired by Teesha journal:
(Journaling: Some people ask for the truth while they can't even handle the lie.)

TFL!
Sandra

5 opmerkingen:

Cuchy zei

How different and how cool!

Marit zei

Ik had deze techniek ook al op het AJ/MM forum voorbij zien komen - bij jou is het mooi gelukt Sandra! Echt een bijzondere cover! (oh, hij staat ook in de blogpost van Julie vandaag... AJED)

Anoniem zei

Mooi zeg, deze "metalen" cover!! Errug goed gelukt!! Je collage is (zoals altijd...) weer prachtig!

Scrappiness zei

Ontzettend gaaf je metal art. Ik ben al zo lang van plan om er iets mee te doen (heb wel een basis setje) dus dit is wel een grote inspiratie. Mooie page ook weer voor je teesha journal.

Unknown zei

You have some great pieces of metal artwork. Thanks for sharing and if your looking to find more ideas or find more metal artwork check out this website http://www.modernabstractdecor.com/custom_metal_artwork