Pagina's

dinsdag 18 oktober 2011

Luck is what happens...

...when preparation meets opportunity!
It is a quote I read on ThinkExist on the same day that I heard the coach of the dutch national baseballteam say the same to his team, right before the worldchampionship finals against Cuba. And they won! I'm not a basebal fan at all but I like it when I realize that a new historical event has taken place. It was the first time in history that our national baseball team became worldchampion. It must have had something to do with that quote....
So here is my newest page in my Inspired by Teesha journal:
Size: 20x25cm

Only two more pages to go and than I filled the complete journal!
By the way, that would be historical too...all the journals I've started so far still have a lot of blanc pages....

TFL!
Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

Terri Kahrs zei

Love the quote - so very true - AND your page! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Anoniem zei

Weet zeker dat je dit art journal vol zal krijgen! En alle bladzijden zijn net als deze geweldig!!
Mooie quote ook trouwens!!