Pagina's

donderdag 13 oktober 2011

Life would be happier...

...if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen.
How true is that, huh? On the other hand, if I knew all the things that I know right now, I probably wouldn't have done a whole lot of things when I was younger...things that I made me who I am and which I couldn't do without! So I guess it works in both ways. Still, I loved the quote because it made me think and it fitted perfectly on my journal page...another one in my Inspired by Teesha journal:
(Size: 27x25cm)

TFL!
Sandra

4 opmerkingen:

Cuchy zei

But then stop "growing" at eighteen, right??
Love the lettering. superb, as always

Ilse hobbelen zei

jaaa hij is weer leuk!! vind het wel gaaf dat alles een beetje dezelfde style heeft.....en gave kleuren ook weer ( val een beetje in de herhaling?) haha

Scatter zei

Love the saying and the collage, as usual is amazing!

Anoniem zei

Prachtig!! En dan die ogen... ben jaloers! (krijg al ideeën wat ik zelf mee zou doen... hihi)
De roze border boven vind ik ook een geniale vondst!!!